According to Masonry thought is a force, and the ignorant mass of citizens hold a very strong collective force. However, they are incapable of directing their own thought and action force,
teslacoils2007
2006-12-24 23:18:07 UTC
According to Masonry thought is a force, and the ignorant mass of
citizens hold a very strong collective force. However, they are
incapable of directing their own thought and action force, so it must
be directed by the most intelligent and wise from behind the scenes.
They believe that if this force were not controlled and directed, we
would destroy ourselves. So they take it upon themselves through their
secretive brotherhood to secure the positions needed to direct society.
The ultimate goal of their direction is a one world system of rule, or
a new world order. The first three degrees of masonry are kept
ignorant, and only a select few of the highest degree know the true
objective of the order toward the ultimate goal. Within masonry there
exists secret passwords, hand grips, symbols, names, and oaths, many of
which find their origin in the ancient mystery schools of Egypt,
Mithra, Elusia, and others. There are many initiation rites and
ceremonies. A commonly known initiation act is the resurrection of the
initiate out of a coffin, symbolizing his rebirth into the order.
Masonry, in its origins, was not necessarily bad. In fact, a major
focus in masonry is placed on a man developing a moral and virtuous
life. So as to cast every former mason in a sinister light would be
unjust. However it is also expressed in masonry that the end goal
justifies the means it takes to achieve. This means that there may have
to be suffering by individuals, or simply secretive operations that are
to be undergone, regardless of current consequences, in order to reach
a final achievement. In masonry, knowledge is referred to as light. In
the bible Lucifer is the "Light Bearer."_____________ __ _____--
__________ ________ _______ ______ _____- ________ ----- - - -- - - - -

Because of some remarks that have been made praising Lucifer in an
uplifting manner by Masonic writers, many people are led to believe
that the Masons are a Luciferian sect. Since in masonry it is the
individuals with the most knowledge or light, who are held the highest
and who control the ignorant, some say they practice a form of
knowledge worship. Lucifer is the light or knowledge bearer. It is
claimed that the word horizon originates from "Horus Rising" and refers
to the morning star, or light bringer, which is Lucis in Latin, or
Lucifer. According to many authorities, the eye of Horus, is the eye of
Lucifer. This eye, which is often depicted as elevating illuminated
over a pyramid or triangle is found in various symbols representing
enormous power holders, who's top men are most often involved in a
secretive order.

Other elements in America display the imitation of Egyptians and also
bear witness to the use of sacred geometry carried forward by masonry
from the mysteries. The universal sign of masonry is the compass
combined with the square, along with a centered letter G. To the lower
degrees it is taught that this G stands for God, but to the higher it
is geometry. Egypt, and more specifically, the pyramid with the all
seeing illuminated eye has has had symbolic ties to secret societies
for ages. On the one dollar bill, the illuminated eye in the triangle
is the eye of the Egyptian God Horus (Lucifer). Above the eye reads
"Annuit Coeptis" which means He has favored our undertakings. Below the
thirteen level pyramid is the inscription "Novus Ordo Seclorum" which
means a new secular order, or a New World Order.
In 1934 President Roosevelt, a 32 degree mason, impressed with the
Masonic symbolism and the founding of a new world order in 1776, put
the all seeing eye of Horus and the pyramid on the one dollar bill.
This Masonic illuminated eye has been used throughout history. Here is
an early draft of the American flag displaying the eye. The United
States was established by masons, and their symbolism is interwoven
within our history. There symbols can be seen everywhere. The statue of
liberty was conceived, financed, built, and installed by freemasons in
a Masonic ceremony. The torch of illumination is held by this goddess
of liberty. The maker of the statue was Freemason Frederic-Auguste
Bartholdi. He had already made a statue of the Freemason Marquis de
Lafayette for the city of New York, for the occasion of the centenary
of the signing of the Declaration of Independence.
The Grand Lodge of the Free and Accepted Masons of the State of New
York was contacted for it's receival. This is an 1882 centennial medal
with the eye of Horus in the triangle illuminating the unfinished and
layered pyramid. Notice the eye in the triangle on top of the pyramid
structured British Intelligence Agency Logo.

There are many obelisks erected around America mimicking the Egyptian
obelisks. This is the Washington Monument. The obelisk represented the
male phallic in the Egyptian mysteries as a symbol of regeneration.
This is the same meaning that the obelisk carries today in America
through masonry. This is George Washington's Masonic apron. Notice the
illuminated eye at the top, as well as the other symbols accompanying
it. It is claimed by the Masons that any country where their influence
has spread, their symbols can found interwoven within, and also appear
on many national flags. The masons also assume secret names that are
usually taken from a dead Egyptian Pharaoh.
This is the inside of a Masonic lodge or temple, where many ritualistic
ceremonies are held. Masons hold titles like Grand Master, and Most
Worshipful Master. There is also a lot of mystical symbolism found
throughout all of the Masonic Lodges. The long term goal of masonry has
been the establishment of a one world system of rule under their
control, as well as to destroy religion. The phrase Ordo Ab Chao, means
order out of chaos, and is a Masonic slogan. It means causing chaos for
the purpose of bringing things under a new order. If people manipulate
opposing mass opinions from behind the scenes in order to bring about
division and chaos, they can then reveal the greatest truths that could
not be handled by ordinary man before he was positioned in a state of
chaotic need. This is a continuously occurring Masonic agenda.
snowman
2006-12-24 23:35:39 UTC
Post by teslacoils2007
According to Masonry thought is a force, and the ignorant mass of
citizens hold a very strong collective force. However, they are
incapable of directing their own thought and action force, so it must
be directed by the most intelligent and wise from behind the scenes.
That's not Masonry. That's either the Liberal party election platform,
or the marketing plan for Hulk Hogan and the WWE.
Ceri Thomas
2006-12-26 04:34:36 UTC
Hey you fucking goof. Why can'tyou give it a rest on Christmas day you
satanic worshiper. Ohh did you Nicla Tesla was a Freemason? So much for your
fucking anti fucking anything. Funny how you use a name belonging to
invovation and invention when your so not those items but only a loadmouth
goof spewing bullshit without any real facts. What's your beef anyhow with
the Freemasons, when stupidity is your real trouble. You could go on about
some real issues maybe not some nonsense that is so low on the totem pole
you have to dig up the pole to even see it. Maybe one day when you find
facts maybe just maybe somebody might get listen to you 13 year old rants
but until then you'll get almost no reponce as you always have in the past
from what is posted to your replies, just look at those facts with your own
eyes if in doubt. Ohh I think I hear your mummy calling you for dinner and
the Mickey Mouse set is out ready for you.
Have a good New Year anyway I just hope you think next year before you
type on your keypad in the newsgroup and remove all doubt about how dumb you
really are to millions.
Teslacoils 2006
2006-12-26 07:21:53 UTC
Ceri Thomas interesting statement here? by the way officer you might
be a bit over your pay grade. In Freemason circle you might not want
to say my name above a whisper

Just so you know it is Dean ROger RAy I am starting a revolution!!!!!

you sound like some sort of dumb Rcmp freemason slash idiot
http://groups.google.com/group/calgary.general/browse_thread/thread/8cd9dd481e76c4be/059c64d3ebf2cdd7?lnk=raot&hl=en

Wrong Mike there are very very few places on the planet were you
can legally
voice your veiw. You don't have the right of free speach in Canada, US
or
even the UK only the press and legal or elcted reps can say as they
feel
with facts. There are anti hate laws, insighting revolt laws and
hundreds of
others to keep dissadents underground. You can't even have more then 6
people without it being called a gathering and for that, you need a
permit
if you intend to voice opinion in which it costs money and the
establishment
has the chance to say shut up or else. Up until the late sixties after
thousands of protests did they make hundreds of new laws to hinder
them. Now
with the antiterrorest acts in most countries there are hundreds more
and
far fewer liberties allowed, unlike TV shows we live in the real world.
Do
you think if you really posted something that hurt a government that
they
would idlely stand by and take it, your a bigger fool than I thought.
Have
you heard about the War Measures Acts here in Canada? It has been
reinstated
since 9/11 and isn't scheduled to end anytime soon.

The world our grandparents faught for isn't the world of ever
increesing
enfringments of our civial liberties we are in now. I'm sure in
nowadays
world if they were ask to fight? They would and say for what, as there
aren't any liberties here at stake like most have already asked? With
their
lame answers they would most likely say no as there is no reason to
fight
abroad.

tut tut tesla
still up to your silly rabbit games
and strange delusions

You want a reason to be paranoid then here it is
every phonecall
every email
every transaction
every job
every thing
is noted
hell, your active cellphone locates you in a 10m radius 24/7
and the next time you buy a tube of toothpaste
or a pair of shoes
find the small silver antenna and ask yourself what it is there for
and
there are two types of passive gates at stores.
the big ones you see, plastic, 1.5m tall, obvious
and the little ones you dont
you do nothing and go nowhere without being watched

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 16:41:09 -0000
Subject: [canadien_spies_like_us] Re: tut tut silly rabbit
Answer to number 1.
I aggree, but if they are stuped and the people who hire them
are
not so swift, well anything can happen. Jails are full of stuped
people bragging about who they really are.
there are very few stupid people being hired by ones just as stupid
in the intel community. it would not work if there were. the
entrance requirements are just too damn high. in Canada to do the
most basic of work with CSIS, and by that I mean interviews for visa
applications and simple things like that you still must have a
university degree, pass a lot of tests (including IQ etc) and go
through a rigorous training program. Anyone stupid who is in the
community does not last. Jails are full of stupid people period.
Answer to number 2.
You are right he did get the adrenaline going (Randy Sato). If
you could keep him sober long enough he might just end up
graduating
assassins school.
haha. unless this school is advertised inthe back of soldier of
fortune there just 'aint such a thing'. the closest might be
something like 10 years in the army, moving quickly through the
ranks, transfer to spec4 of some sort then off for 'advanced
training' but other than in bad golan globus films there isnt such a
thing
Answer to number 3.
lied. I thought he should keep one step into reality.
true for most things and most people

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 19:04:17 -0000
there is a whole world of difference between hiring a criminal for
the purposes of investigating other criminals with the intent of
prosecution (a paid informer) and an intel wog.
who da rabbit.....lmao
still must be you
because you and your friends in their dementia are still batting 000

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "spymanofsdsa" <***@y...> Add to Address Book
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 06:50:21 -0000
Subject: [canadien_spies_like_us] Having fun?

Up to your old games again, I see, Craig. Thought you'd wisen up one
day. Tesla, be carefull, your playing with fire. I've been watching
this asshole for years now. Can't tell you how many "jobs" he has
had. One thing I have to say for you Craig, your a man of many
talents.

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "spymanofsdsa" <***@y...> Add to Address Book
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2004 01:10:30 -0000
Subject: [canadien_spies_like_us] Tesla

I just spoke to cap and he is very concerned about your mental
stability. He told me that you took my post earlier seriously. I am
sorry, but I posted that as a joke. He had told me you were paranoid
and I could come here and see for myself. I thought he was joking
and I thought you both would get a laugh out of it. I made up the
spyman name and sdsa stands for super duper spy agency. As he has
pointed out to me, he wasn't joking and he is very concerned about
your mental health. I've read your posts and I am too. You really
are showing a lot of Paranoia. Please tell your doctor about it. He
can help you. I've known Cap for a long time, he is not a spy, or a
federal agent or anything of that nature. Cap designs buildings for
a living. That is the only job he holds. He's never done any of the
things you think he has. Please talk to a doctor. I am sorry for
misleading you.

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:33:28 -0000
Subject: [canadien_spies_like_us] Re: man o man

this is little more than venting of rampant paranoia. readin the
accounts of the delusional we are dealing with the following

1. schizophrenia
2. night terrors
3. lies
4. imagination

no one ever has any real evidence, no fingerprints, no photos, no
tape recordings, same bullshit talk 'they are too good to make those
mistakes'
hahaha
even the most profesisonal will leave a trace, period.

so

in closing

this, all of it, is paranoia that requires medical attention. most
of the manic behaviour can be treated easily by your physician. you
can get better.

the internet has opened a world of possibilities and futures.
information exchanged, knowledge gained, lessons learned.
however
it seems at times that 99% of it is devoted to sex and a meeting
place for the lost, sad and imbalanced to spread their disease.

No one is hunting, trapping, treating, abusing or terrorizing you.
you might be, you might be imagining it, but no lawful authority is.
there is no reason to do it and everyone needs a reason. what are
they trying to do, disprupt construction in your area? why wouldnt
they go for a union boss or a senior manager? they would, plain and
simply.

the truth is that no one is doing anything to you. your life is
fucked because you spend most of your time looking for spooks,
fearing spooks, talking about spooks, or imagining spooks. but there
arent any. its a lot easier to blame everything on these unseen
asassins but at some point you have to come to the realization that
they do not exist. this is paranoia possibly with deeper issues.

On a more serious note. You spend a lot of time in your ramblings
identifying people by name or by specific characteristics that
identify them. if you are not careful you could end up being sued,
taken to court or arrested for criminal mischief etc.

If you want to have fantasies about spies etc then fine, but give
them really good pretend names like agent orange or doctor
strangelove.

I am outta here. I only showed up in the first place because you
wrote that little lie about meeting me.

Seriously, take care of yourself, get a better grip on reality, stop
worrying about this bullshit, seek professional help, hey, if nothing
else, maybe a visit to the doctor with complete bloodwork etc could
prove your argument that you are being drugged etc. go to just a
walk in clinic at random where you know nobody could have set
anything up.

and always try to remember, this is the truth above all others when
dealing with the government. is there a budget for it.

everyone at every level has to validate their budgetary
requirements. if there really was a department of screwing people
around can you honestly see this dialogue taking place.

"Well boys, money is tight again this year, those pinkos on the hill
have cut our budget again, so who are we going to screw with?"
"Osama sir?"
"nope"
"foreign operatives living here illegally"
"nah"
"criminals, mob bosses, drug dealers"
"nope, nope and nope. I have a better idea, lets screw with a
contract construction worker and temp agent."
"wow sir, now I know why you are in charge?"

that sounds unrealistic, dopey and obviously false
and there is a reason for that
IT IS
THERE IS NO GOVERNMENT AGENCY DOING JACK SHIT TO YOU
YOU ARE IMAGINING IT OR MAKING IT UP

it all comes down to what the hell would be the point?
there isnt one for any of us cause sadly, we just are not that
important on the worlds stage.

so, to all the people here
take care
good luck
try to remember it isnt real

To: ***@yahoogroups.com
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 04:32:13 -0000
Subject: [canadien_spies_like_us] Re: spin doctors
It does look that way unfortunately ....It looks anyway you
want
it to look. Spindoctors are very good
spindoctors, holy crap what an ego, what an inflated sense of self.
why the hell would some secret organization be dicking around with a
heavy equipment operator? think about it rationally for a moment.
if you were this great threat to the secret order of water buffalos
then why not just shoot you in the back of the head
done deal
life is fucked
its not fair
its not easy
its not what we want
but
if we are honest with ourselves
honest with others
honest with an appreciation of our strengths and weaknesses then we
can overcome them

if we spend all our time living in fantasies of secret agents and
cover-ups then that is all we will see
sorry man
none of us are that important to really rate that sort of attention.

we have a society of males all dreaming they are mulder and the
illuminatus is out to get them and scully's baby
well horseshit

now a while back i said about everything being recorded
that was a test statement

see everything is recorded
but not for the reasons you think

that statement is to allow you to run with your personality and see
if you are paranoid or not.

a normal person says yeah, what about it
a person who is paranoid says yeah see i told you so

the banks keep records cause they have to by law
the phone compnay keeps records so they can bill you
the little labels inside bottles are for marketing or anti theft

its all so goddamn banal and mercantile commonplace that we should
shrug it off and ignore it
but
we have to peer out from between the blinds and see every car as
agents of x. the guy standing by the tree isnt cursing a sore knee
he is secretly photographing you or transmitting radio signals into
your fillings

its all such bullshit

anyone who knows anything 'dangerous' is either trustworthy or dead.
that is the whole truth in a nutshell. no one in bars or parks or
tim hortons knows shit. important people dont hang out there hoping
to talk to anyone about anything

get over the paranoia
get over the desperate search for someone to blame
and just get on with living a happy, fulfilled and satisfied life
From: "teslacoils2004" <***@y...>
Date: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:41 am
Subject: Later in a private message

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:40:02 -0000
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
To: ***@y...
Subject: you need to seek professional help

you need to seek professional help before you hurt yourself or
someone else.

heres the whole story

1. when you got abusive iasked you to leave the writers group
you didnt but instead sent a whole bunch of nasty emails to one of
the female members. i forwarded the lot of them to your isp. how
did i know your isp, simple, you sent me an email once from your home
pc (i guess) that ended in whatever.com (i dont remember the name)

I asked them to ask you to stop joining and doing this
they sent back an email asking what i wanted to see done and i said
just give him a warning and he should stop
well i guess they either had other complaints about you or had a very
hardline policy cause its news to me you were disconnected

as for being in law enforcement

I NEVER SAID I WAS IN LAW ENFORCEMENT

yeah i am a federal officer but not what you think
yeah I have done intel work but again, not what you think

I was an officer in the reserves (part time army)
now this gives me about as much clout as well...it doesnt give me any
fucking clout. a 14 year old girl can phone the chief of the defense
department but i couldnt
so
as for blaming me for doing all this shit, get real, get a grip, take
a pill something. i paid you fuck all attention until i find out you
are fucking with me. i dont know you. i dont really give a flying
fart about you. other than being a member of the same writing group
i have had nothing to do with you

listen carefully. i dont know you. i have nothing, zero, zip to do
with you. i would not know who you were if you walked up to me and
shook my hand. if i was some sort of secret agent, would i have my
picture on the net? fuck of course not. THINK ABOUT IT
holy crap man you do need professional help.

and as far as my work with law enforcement goes, yeah i do help out a
lot. i work with and am friends with a lot of cops. just normal
joes who do their work and argue with their wives and write speeding
tickets. my work involves helping to set up and manage youth help
centres. i work with cops to give kids a safe place to go.
ooooooooooooooh kinda spooky eh. and thats it

As for intel, ready for it. i volunteered with a think tank
organization that monitored SOVIET military movements. now that
pretty much dates it doesnt it, cause there isnt even a soviet union
anymore.

again, i know you are not going to believe anything. i know you are
so caught up in this fantasy world of yours you will maintain it
right up until they toss you in the rubber room.

as for the comment by the other person, spymanfromsdsa, that was a
friend of mine who i said 'gotta read this, this is serirously fucked
up'. they thought it would be funny to post something and stir the
shit up a little because they know i have fuck all to do with any of
your fantasies. i never responded to anything they said and they
never wrote back cause i was pissed at them. as i said, i think this
guy has some serious issues that need to be dealt with professionally.

by the way, the sdsa stands for 'super duper spy agency'
kinda funny eh

as for being sued. if you get sued for libel or slander you dont get
a lawyer for free. those are civil cases and if you walk into a
court and say 'your honour this guy is some secret agent who is
trailing after me and screwing with my life'
not only will the judge find for the person suing you, he will
probably reccomend you see a doctor.

i work a forty hour plus week designing buildings, surveying
property, dealing with the city building department and managing
construction. this has been pretty much my full time work since
about 1985 when i finished school. i have only ever worked in
construction engineering and architecture. 2 weeks ago the spymaster
(me) took a day long course in 'designing concrete slabs on grade'.
does thi ssound like super duper spy work.

my secret agent spy schedule of yeasterday was as follows

730
arrive at office, talk to construction crews
830
prepare drawings and prints for field. collect 4 cans orange survey
paint, plus nails and my 30m tape measure
1030
get pickup truck from yard, load survey shit in back, pick up survey
assistant, drive to site
1130
stop at tim hortons near site, get lunch drive to job site
1145-3pm
walk around surveying the elevations of the site so i can go back to
the office and figure out how many square meters a day are being
moved by the heavy equipment operators. (we have 2 350 excavators
and a hoe ram plus 2 rock trucks needing to move about 38000 cubic
meters)
i also stepped through what i thought was solid ice but was in fact a
4' deep hole and almost broke my friggin leg
3pm
finish survey, got back in the truck, drove right across the city to
another site, laid out the corners of the building we are making so
that the crews can dig the foundation and lay in a construction
road. almost punctured a tire on some rebar sticking out of the
ground (would have been very pissed)
5pm
back to office
530pm home
630
arrive home
eat dinner
700
take kid to sports practice
830
home
930
watch futurama
11
bed

now where the hell in that schedule am i supposed to fit in
1. take over the world
2. ruin some guys life that i dont know and dont give a shit about

think for *&*&^ sake

now, if i want to i can do the following
1. contact yahoo groups. tell them you are using this site to write
slanderous things about me. they will take a look, they will see the
comments you the moderator have written with my name in them. they
will remind you of the acceptable use policy and delete the site.
its not the super duper spy agency at work, its just common sense

From: "teslacoils2004" <***@y...>
Date: Sat Apr 17, 2004 1:54 am
Subject: Re: Later in a private message

Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2004 22:03:20 -0000
From: "C Murray" <***@h...> Add to Address Book
To: ***@y...

i dont know who you are
i dont care about who you are
and i have nothing to do with you until such times as you screw with
me and i react

well you are verging or passing the point where laws are being
broken. you are leaving me little choice but to take immediate and
drastic action.

you can do the following

1. post the truth.

you can post immediately that you have never met me, that you lied
about meeting me and that it is all in good fun that got out of hand
or i will be forced to contact the police and let them deal with you.

I do not have the time to deal with your paranoid fantasies and lies

seek professional help in dealing with your mental problems
and thnk about it
even if thinking is not what you do best

if i was some master spy controlling the government would i be
emailing you just now?

Ceri Thomas
2006-12-27 15:09:47 UTC
If you knew anything about Freemasons you would know saying things like
names are not really allowed even in the tightest halls. The main thing
about them is secrets or the silence of their activity which breads secrets
even though there usually isn't one.
So let me get this right now, little ole' Roger is going to bring down a
group of hundreds millions thats been around 600+ years, (longer that 80% of
religous orders) it's in every country and from all walks of life. They have
stood the test of time and by tens of thousands of others, trying to do same
thing (overthrough them) throughout history including kings and others with
more resourceful powers than you. What makes you think you could succeed
were so many others have failed since the fourteen hundreds.
What is it that they have done too you thats so bad. Throughout history
they have helped lots and yes they have done some bad things but that comes
from any large group regaurdless of intentions, bad people are everywhere
you know. Without them we would most likely still have monarchy
dictatorships and ever powerful churches running more of the planet than
they do now. Times have changed though but not always for the best, but for
the better for the most part.
If you really were going to change anything, it's always much easier to do
it from inside not launch attacks from outside like so many have for
centuries. Ranting to others about your unhappyness with them and most
people not really knowing much about them really doesn't do much, but lables
you as a left wing extremest who might be picking on something else next
year. Who knows maybe even thier beliefs. If you knew this sector of people
as well as you claim you would be better off appealing to thier enemies (you
don't know of any that's why your here) instead of just shooting into the
air and catching just a very few, and a bunch of new enemies you never
intended, not that I'm one of them. I just figured I should point out the
obvious in you wanting to rule the world or a part of it from your big
chair. With so many things wrong going on in the world that these guys,
really are very low on most peoples lists not just mine otherwise you would
have ads and write ups about it, not just newsgroup rants.
Teslacoils 2006
2006-12-26 07:26:53 UTC
Real LAw or Real Antimasons will not stop until Justice is served

Only freemason who infiltrate both sides of the fence think they can
call a truce during a war! I am the real thing Ecclesiastes 3:3 I
will do what ever it takes to remove the freemason from the legal
system including post this article in the Calgary court house

Dear Citizen: FLyer I send around my neighbourhood
Only 1 message in topic - view as tree
From: Dean Roger Ray - view profile
Date: Sun, Dec 24 2006 12:17 pm
Email: "Dean Roger Ray" <***@hotmail.com>
Groups: alt.freemasonry
Not yet ratedRating:
show options
original | Report Abuse | Find messages by this author

Dear Citizen: It saddens me to inform you that the Canadian government
no longer has the capacity to protect you from criminal foreign
interests. Project sidewinder brings to light hard evidense of corrupt
politicians including Steven Harper who has remained silent. The prime
minister has chosen not to inform you due to his own personal
involvement. Project sidewinder involves a criminal brotherhood that
has taken over the Canadian governance. Lawmakers have protected this
allegiance with a with emergency powers act established around the time

of the FLQ. Here is what you do not know! You were not told about the
barn burning incident involving RCMP. The FLQ were meetting with the
black panthers to reveal a freemason fraternity inbedded in the RCMP.
These freemason are linked to Albert Pike the creator of the KKK. A
Royal Mcdonald inquiry shut down the RCMP ESPIONAGE unit. CSIS was set
up as a civilian authority governerned by CIRC who's board members are
made from the official opposition. There is evidense the RCMP have
filtered there top beauracrats back into CSIS. "Covert Entry" by Andrew

Matrovika is good evidense of that claim. Covert Entry is the exposure
of CSIS agents opening your mail. The book reveals a corporation that
works along side Canada Post opening your mail and scanning your
private letters. The shadow government was faced with a dilemma when
the official opposition was controlled by two separatist factions. The
Reform Party and the Bloc. The CIRC never allowed them to sit on the
board. CSIS sent out an agent to deal with the situation, his name
Grant Bristow. He got the job as Preston Mannings body guard. Grant
Bristows other job was building up of a white supremacy party called
the heritage front. Grant Bristow trained heritage front members the
art of gangstalking using methods that would freighten any communist
infiltrator. Imagine being harrassed by neighbours funded by the
heritage front. Rcmp played both sides having their agents infiltrate
the anti racist action group. They never needed a barn to burn because
the two sides would never aggree to meet. If they did the RCMP could
simply arrest them all. This story is just the tip of the iceberg. The
freemason are a global fraternity/club/cult. Sir John A Mcdonald is
believed to be Iluminati and he created the North West Mounted Police
who became the RCMP. Be careful what you believe when you see a person
trying to escape the police. You could be watching me or find yourself
running! The media has been told if you want proof do the research in
the government archives available on the internet then tell a
newsreporter and watch them make up reasons this story can not be told.

Then do research who owns that newspaper. I live #3 XXXX_XXX Edmonton
Alberta My name is Dean Roger Ray. My neighbour downstairs has been
tapping and banging even disturbing her own childs sleep to try to
break me. She is offered a reward if I crack or commit a crime. If I
try to get even the landlord will be called over to witness the crime
and I will be charged by the RCMP. The evidense is documented on
websites all over the world. www.stopcovertwar.com The internet is full

of cyberstalkers harrassing anyone who knows the truth. Most stalkers
track back to websites funded by the carlyle group. The Carlyle group
is funded by the Canadian Pension Fund. Sadly my cousin has fallen
victim to a vicious boyfriend named Collin Robinson of Ottawa. She was
beat up and her hair pulled out by the roots. Chelsea's boyfriend
approached her and started dating. I left my computer at my Aunts place

knowing she had alarms. Someone got to my computer and erased critical
research and left me a nasty virus disabling Internet connection on my
laptop. I had my suspicians about Collin but it was too late. Collin
went back to Ottawa and helped chelsea drum up a twenty five hundred
dollar cell phone bill. Her father freaked causing her to move into
Ottawa. Collin raped her and beat her and manipulated checks from her
mother. If I can prove Collin is a stalker there is a law that protects

the police. My suspicians were raised when the RCMP told Chelsea's
father that this case is out of their jurisdiction. This is the same
runaround I got five years ago. Aunt Shirly was a David Bay fan and
helped me research the freemason. She no longer wants to do the
research and blames me for what happened to her daughter. The
collateral damage has again benifitted the freemason and the RCMP. My
Aunts name is Shirly Ostopowich uncles name is Dennis Ostopowich he is
a executive at sobeys and it looks like they now have become victims of

the NEW WORLD ORDER. If you are looking for the guilty just look in the

mirror and ask yourself if you would help or look away or worse join
the freemasons in hopes of a reward. Stockwell day has used his
position to make gangstalking legal. Proof is all around you all you
have to do is look up freemasonry in your local dire ctory. You will
also find that there is freemason websites listing famous members. One
famous member was John Defeinbaker who sold out the Avro Arrow. Another

famous member is Tommy Douglas who started the NDP and created
Healthcare. Famous victims of freemasonry are Howard Hughes,Nikola
Tesla, Captain William Morgan. I have a website that lists more crimes.

The freemason claim they are a harmless social club for
politicians,lawyers,judges,laW enforcement ,hospital administrators. We

have already heard that the liberals stole millions and the RCMP fail
to administer justice. I am attempting to setup a citizens coalition.
All you have to do is phone the newspapers see if they will
investigate. Second ask the RCMP if they have a gangstalking law. Ask
them why Victims of gangstalking have to create their own websites. Ask

them why no law enforcement has ever offered assistance. When your told

to go away phone up all your friends share my message with them and ask

them to read this letter and do the same. When everybody knows how
close the New World Order is to their neighbourhood they might want to
stomp it out..

never give up!!!never give up!!!never give up!!!never give up!!!never
Teslacoils 2006
2006-12-26 07:42:14 UTC
http://groups.google.com/group/edm.general/browse_thread/thread/22e97a2ecf0f921a/d020a7267e713619?lnk=gst&q=ceri+thomas&rnum=1&hl=en#d020a7267e713619

Ceri Thomas I read your crap you know nothing

Do you know anything about computers and true and false statements ?

Try this IF this statement is true then ......

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5948263607579389947&q=alex+jones&auto=true

this is also true....
Part 1 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-one.mp3
Part 2 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-two.mp3
Part 3 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-three.mp3
Part 4 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-four.mp3
Part 5 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-five.mp3
Part 6 http://www.apfn.org/audio/fagan-six.mp3

then the parastroika is a deception which means ......

this site is true as well
http://www.arcticbeacon.com/

which means REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!
snowman
2006-12-26 07:44:44 UTC
Ceri Thomas wrote:

~snip~

Not that I disagree with you Ceri, but must you repost Tesla's entire
kook post in its entirety??
TopPoster
2006-12-26 07:47:19 UTC
Not everybody worships the Jew God

Socrates taught his students that the pursuit of truth can only begin once
they start to question and analyze every belief that they ever held dear. If
a certain belief passes the tests of evidence, deduction, and logic, it
should be kept. If it doesn't, the belief should not only be discarded, but
the thinker must also then question why he was led to believe the erroneous
Teslacoils 2006
2006-12-26 09:12:52 UTC
so top poster you rebel by serving the New World Order which is run by
jewish freemason,catholics?
Post by Ceri Thomas
eyes if in doubt. Ohh I think I hear your mummy calling you for dinner and
the Mickey Mouse set is out ready for you.
Have a good New Year anyway I just hope you think next year before you
type on your keypad in the newsgroup and remove all doubt about how dumb
you
Post by Ceri Thomas
really are to millions.
Chadwick Stone©
2006-12-26 12:16:51 UTC
Teslacoils 2006 [***@yahoo.co.uk] has entered into
testimony
Post by Teslacoils 2006
so top poster you rebel by serving the New World Order which is run by
jewish freemason,catholics?
Who the fuck are *YOU* to call someone else a top-poster, you
top-posting fuckwit.
--
COOSN-266-06-70683
Skepticult® 581-00504-208

HoT, 03/2005
BWMDW, 08/2005, Trainer of pSylvia pSullivan
PSHL&S, 08/2006, Teh SMM II Debacle
Dean Roger Ray
2006-12-26 21:47:07 UTC
Chadwick R Stone your suppose to be dead ....stay dead like a good
little boy

just look up Chadwick R stone in alt.culture.alaska

this guy is a fake
Post by Chadwick Stone©
testimony